Sign up for the Self Care For Your Biz Finances Retreat. It's completely free.
Join over 300 women like you who said yes.
Are you exploring freelancing?
A shiny new freelancer in your first year?
An established freelancer needing a refresh?
Collected in one handy place, all cosy and warm: The New Freelancer Edition.
Snuggle down with a glass of red and learn.
1. UK Freelance Tax & Self Assessment: A Quick Start Guide. Posted on Be A Freelance Blogger @sophielizard
2. Tax Returns: It’s Not Just About Your Expenses. Posted on The Freelance Lifestyle @freelance_life
3. Earn A Full Time Living As A Freelance Writer Online. Module 2: How To Go Freelance Without Going Broke and Life Money Checklist written by me
4. The 7 Step Plan To Tax Returns For Disorganised Freeagents. Posted on Kindred HQ @kindredhq
5. Calculate Your Hourly Billable Rate. Posted on Micro Business Hub @microbizhub
6. How To Bend Time To Get More Freelancing Writing Work (Done). Posted on Freelance Writers Online @kirstythewriter
[Tweet “New Freelancer? Tax And Money Roundup via @1manbandaccts”]
Ready to make your money and tax easy and fun from the word go? Have a look at Do Your Own Tax Return Support (free brownie!)
Are you not quite ready for 1:1 but know you want some help? Don’t forget The Tax Return Toolkit.
What are your favourite money, accounts and tax resources for new and not-so-new freelancers you’d love to share?