I’m friendly and approachable. I understand online business. I understand your fears and concern to get things right. I understand how support and someone safe and reliable to talk to can make a real difference.
It’s perfectly normal to feel you don’t know what you’re doing with this kind of stuff. We can put that right together.
What I can help you with
- Regular safe space for you to share whatever you need to about your business money wellbeing
- Doing your own tax return as a UK sole trader
- Understanding limited company basics (including paying yourself, tax and deadlines)
- Starting your business
- Deciding between sole trader and a limited company
- Healing your relationship with your tax return and business money
What it’s like to work with me
- I am friendly and easy to talk to
- I won’t judge you and it’s okay to ask questions
- I am here to help you feel reassured, clear and confident
- I give you peace of mind and a feeling of emotional safety
- I’ve had an online business for years so I understand how online works
- I use simple language and terms you can understand
- I am an INFP and empath
- I’ve had lots of clients who live with chronic illness and I’m neurodiverse, LBGTQA+, autism and PDA friendly
- I work mostly online by Zoom
- Some clients like to have the reassurance of email support and ongoing coaching
- My client days are Monday and Tuesday. Sometimes other days can be arranged, so please ask
- I invite you to book a free call with me (no video required) so we can talk about what you need or email me at rosie @ themoneyhaven.com
What I love
- I love cherry tree blossom in the springtime
- I love really good chocolate cake
- I love raspberry leaf tea and how it nurtures my femaleness
- I love deep grounding breaths in ancient woods
- I love working from a pillow nest
- I love the joy of a golden yellow daffodils
- I love a home cooked meal
- I love the satisfaction of digging out a stubborn weed
- I love helping my clients so they feel reassured and confident and safe
- How about you?
- I started One Man Band Accounting in 2012 and changed name to The Money Haven in 2017
- I’ve been on BBC Radio and in Global Finance, the Daily Mail, the Guardian, City AM, Economia, Gigom and Craft Business
- I’ve supported hundreds of women (and men) to feel reassured, confident and clear with business money well being coaching and guidance for sole trader tax returns and limited company basics
Feel reassured, confident and clear
I invite you to work with me business money well being coaching and for guidance for your sole trader UK tax return and limited company basics.
I work online by Zoom (video off or on). If you’re all Zoomed out, we can explore another option for you.