I’m friendly and approachable. I understand online business. I understand your fears and concerns to get things right, to move forward and not feel overwhelmed. I understand how support and someone safe and reliable to talk to can make a real difference.
It’s perfectly normal to feel you don’t know what you’re doing with this kind of stuff. We can put that right together.
I don't provide tax or financial advice.
What I can help you with
- Regular safe space for you to share whatever you need to about your business money wellbeing
- Healing your relationship with your business money and yourself
- Practical suggestions for how to create systems and supports to do what you need to do in a way that works for you
- Regular accountability in a way that works for you (PDA friendly)
- I'm not a counsellor (one of those legal things that needs to be said)
What it’s like to work with me
- I am friendly and easy to talk to
- I won’t judge you and it’s okay to ask questions
- I am here to help you feel reassured, clear and confident
- I give you peace of mind and a feeling of emotional safety
- I’ve had an online business for years so I understand how online works
- I use simple language and terms you can understand
- I am an INFP and empath
- I’ve had lots of clients who live with chronic illness and I’m neurodiverse, LBGTQA+, autism and PDA friendly
- I work mostly online by Zoom
- Some clients like to have the reassurance of email support and ongoing coaching
- My client days are Monday and Tuesday. Sometimes other days can be arranged, so please ask
- I invite you to book a free call with me (no video required) so we can talk about what you need or email me at rosie @ themoneyhaven.com
- I don't provide financial, tax or any kind of advice
What I love
- I love cherry tree blossom in the springtime
- I love really good chocolate cake
- I love deep grounding breaths in ancient woods
- I love working from a pillow nest
- I love the joy of a golden yellow daffodils
- I love a home cooked meal
- I love the satisfaction of digging out a stubborn weed
- I love helping my clients so they feel reassured and confident and safe
- How about you?
- I started One Man Band Accounting in 2012 and changed name to The Money Haven in 2017. Now I focus on business money wellbeing coaching and personal coaching
- I’ve been on BBC Radio and in Global Finance, the Daily Mail, the Guardian, City AM, Economia, Gigom and Craft Business
- I’ve supported hundreds of women (and men) to feel reassured, confident and clear with business money well being coaching and personal coaching
Feel reassured, confident and clear
I invite you to work with me business money well being coaching and personal coaching.
I work online by Zoom (video off or on). If you’re all Zoomed out, we can explore another option for you.