I give reassurance, confidence and clarity for UK one woman band businesses by providing guidance for sole trader tax returns and limited company basics.
I’m friendly and approachable, I understand online business, I understand your fears and concern to get things right.
It’s perfectly normal to feel you don’t know what you’re doing with this kind of stuff. We can put that right together.
What I can help you with
- Doing your own tax return as a UK sole trader
- Understanding limited company basics (including paying yourself, tax and deadlines)
- Starting your business
- Deciding between sole trader and a limited company
What it’s like to work with me
- I am friendly and easy to talk to
- I won’t judge you and it’s okay to ask questions
- I am here to help you feel reassured, clear and confident
- I give you peace of mind
- I’ve had an online business for years so I understand how online works
- I use simple language and terms you can understand
- I am an INFP and empath
- I’ve had lots of clients who live with chronic illness and I’m neurodiverse, LBGTQA+, autism and PDA friendly
- I work mostly online by Zoom
- Some clients like to have the reassurance of email support
- My client days are Monday and Tuesday. Sometimes other days can be arranged, so please ask
- I invite you to book a free call with me so we can talk about what you need
What I love
- I love cherry tree blossom in the springtime
- I love really good chocolate cake
- I love raspberry leaf tea and how it nurtures my femaleness
- I love deep grounding breaths in ancient woods
- I love working from a pillow nest
- I love the joy of a golden yellow daffodils
- I love a home cooked meal
- I love the satisfaction of digging out a stubborn weed
- I love helping my clients so they feel reassured and confident
- How about you?
- I started One Man Band Accounting in 2012 and changed name to The Money Haven in 2017
- I’ve been on BBC Radio and in Global Finance, the Daily Mail, the Guardian, City AM, Economia, Gigom and Craft Business
- I’ve supported hundreds of women (and men) to feel reassured, confident and clear with guidance for sole trader tax returns and limited company basics
- £250-£400 – Doing your own tax return as a UK sole trader
- £600-£1000 – Understanding limited company basics
- £250-£600 – Starting your business
- £250-£400 – Deciding between sole trader and a limited company
Payment plans available for over £250
Feel reassured, confident and clear
I invite you to work with me for guidance for your sole trader UK tax return and limited company basics.
I invite you to book a call here or contact me to explore how we can work together to create the reassurance, confidence and clarity you want.
Welcome home to the haven.